Tuesday, September 25, 2012

hey everyone I got a new bzz for you.
This time I got a free sample of

COVERGIRL & OLAY   Luminous coverage for ageless, radiant looking skin. 

I received both the foundation and pressed powder from bzz agent. My job is to try it out and tell them what I think and share my expirence with others as well. I really hate thick or heavy makeup and like a very natural look. I think the secret to wearing make up is to look like you are not wearing makeup. I was happy with covergirl as it is not too tick and it feels very moistureizing. I do not use a foundation every day but when I need one this is a great option. The pressed powder is something I can and will use daily. it is also light and not cakey. it does not have an unpleasant odor like some powders do and the cover is very even.  for me this set of products is a successs.

No comments:

Post a Comment