Wednesday, October 31, 2012

who wants a free sample?



So anyone who checks in here knows I am a BzzAgent which means I get to try out new products and give everyone who will listen my honest opinion. I have been invited to try out Burts Bees Intense Hydration skin care products. Now is the perfect time of the year to for intense Hydration as I turned the heat on last week and the air is getting dry so my skin suffers of course. Not only did I get the skin care system for myself but I also got some samples to give away. SO WHO WANTS ONE????? I have both day cream and night cream samples. I will send a lucky blog reader a sample of each to try for your self. just leave a comment below and I will let ramdom.org choose a winner.  I will post the winner in the comments below on 11/5.

 have been using this for about a week now and I love it as much as I love the BURTS BEES SENSITIVE facial care line.  My daughter and I used the mask for a little mommy daughter spa time we had a lot of fun and it felt great


1 comment:

  1. I tried for this one too. No luck I fillo ut the surverys oh well...

    ReplyDelete