Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Burts Bees Free sample winner



As a Bzz agent I was give free Burts Bees intense Hydration skin care products to try and review.
So I have been using the Burts Bees intense hydration skin care products now for about 2 weeks and I love it. Before this BZZ campaign I was using Burts Bees sensitive Skin care products I started using that about 6 months ago and I was a little worried about changing products but I have to say the intense hydration is also very kind to my sensitive skin. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and the night cream feels great and my skin is less dry of course. I have also had a chance to try the hydration mask with my baby girl . we had a little spa time together and it also felt great and you dont wash the mask off after after five minutes you use a soft tissue to take off the majority if it and then rub the rest into your skin and wow it is an awesome moisturizer. So last week I posted  a fee sample give away  to anyone who commented. I got one response from ANDREA so please send your mailing address to SUNDROPS260@GMAIL.COM and I will send out your sample. I also received an email from someone who was having a hard time posting a comment for some reason and to be fair I am also sending a sample out to her.
Thank you for reading and responding. HOPE you enjoy the product as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment