Wednesday, June 12, 2013

free frame cluster



reach for the stars
KIT IS Dad You're Out of this World
BY SWEET PEA DESIGNS.
http://www.sweet-pea-designs.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_2_146&products_id=391
I love this picture of my dad. we were hiking with the kids
at a very unique place close to home where a fire burns behind a waterfall
we call it the eternal flame and it had gotten national attention. 
this tree sits in front of the falls and looks like it needs ot be held 
up and so dad saw a perfect photo opp..
the people climbing up the falls are 
me, my husband and our kids
goog this the water flow was very light this dry summer day

journaling reads....
reach for the stars.
you always tought me to reach for the stars.
you told me if you worked hard enough
you can accomplish anything
you tought me to try harder when things
were tough and to never give up,
to love and to be true to the poeple who
are important in my life. 
you always believed in me even
when I did not believe in myself
Thank You


                                                              here is a page  I made with this kit for my husband
pictures are my husband with our children I adore this picture
even after all theese years together (since high school 20 years now)
 he still melts my heart

especially when I see him with our children

and here is a freebie cluster frame I made the frame for this page 
and sweetpea designs has allowed me to offer it you you as a freebie
please check out this and all her other great kits at

personal use only

No comments:

Post a Comment