Thursday, July 11, 2019

LETS GET READY FOR FALL CANDY CORN





I know it is only July but I am working on some things for fall.
I saw this adorable candy corn version of the clay pot candy dishes and I had to make one. All you need is 1 clay pot, 1 glass fishbowl ( mine came from the dollar tree) a clay pot saucer for the lid and a small wood piece for the little handle on top, ribbon to make the little bow and I also used the dollar tree bling ribbon between the colors on my candy corn. to dress it up a little
I use clear non-foaming gorilla glue to attach the glass to the clay pot.
When crafting with clay pots I always paint the pot first with a white primer. That gives me a natural surface to work with that will take fewer coats of paint to cover. My measurement are not perfect at all I used the little holes in my regular school ruler to hold my pencil and turned the pot in a circle until I had a ring around my pot to use as a guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment