Wednesday, September 21, 2011

buzzzzz

So I was chosen to be a buzz agent where I am given products to try so that I can tell people what I think of the products. So most recently I was given a free 1 year of trend micro titanium.
I am pleased to share that since I began using the program I have had no virus infections. I have been able to use the system cleaner to recover space on my hard drive and  one of my favorite parts of the software is that it will scan links on facebook and show threats before you ever click on them so I know in advance if  a link on facebook is not safe. Before using this program I did get more then one virus from clicking links on facebook that looked like it was from a friend. This seems to be a great protection program a steep up from what I was using.

No comments:

Post a Comment