Friday, September 16, 2011

welcome

I have been a scrapbooker for about 11 years. I started with regular paper scrapbooking. I did that for years and I love my physical paper albums but about 6 years ago I discovered Digital scrapbooking and I have been converted. I love the freedom digital scrapbooking gives you and there is NO MESS!!! Once I had children I had more reason to scrap but less time and no place for the mess as I had to give up my scrapbook room for a baby room.  That is when I found RAK scraps which is a great little online community for digi scrapbookers that offer a free mega kit every month to members. I joined and learned with them and have grown to love everything about both the site and digi scrapbooking.
I am now learning to design digital elements and as I learn I would like to be able to give the things I create to other scrapbookers out there and so that is why I created this blog.
Please follow my blog and check back for  my giveaway items.

No comments:

Post a Comment