Friday, March 22, 2019

Hanging With My Peeps wood craft, Pallet wood craft wood sign


Hanging with my peeps craft project was a lot of fun.  I was able to get a few free wood pallets or skids. I disassembled them and used the wood to make this fun little sign. I found some ideas on Pinterest of signs people made with the "hanging with my peeps" but I was surprised that I did not find any with the peeps hanging. I cut my wood down to an 18-inch board for the topper and then cut two 5 inch and two 6 inch pieces. I used the Cricut machine to make a simple peep stencil and used inexpensive letter stickers from Ac Moore to add the names of the family members under each peep.  A simple rope was attached to the back of the sign with a staple gun. I used eyelet screws and a couple of chain links to hang the peeps from the sign and then a cute little pastel bow to dress it up a little. this was a quick fun little craft night project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment