Friday, March 15, 2019




Clay Pot Bubble Gum Candy Dishes

There are so many great ideas on Pinterest. I have been hosting a lady’s wine and craft night about once a month. We have a small group on Facebook that we use to share ideas and project requests and plan our next craft night. We started with just 2 friends crafting in the basement and turned it into lady’s night!! Who doesn't need more time with the girls right?  So last month we made these adorable bubble gum candy dishes. I love how the same set of supplies can turn into so many different things. 
 For this project I was able to shop at Joann fabrics they have a sale 40% off the clay pots and I also had a coupon on my Joann app for 20% off my total purchase so I got a great deal on supplies. 
for this project we needed:
5-inch clay pots
clay pot saucers 
glass fish bowls
wooden round knobs 
acrylic paint.

setting up for craft night I pre-painted the clay pots and saucers with a white primer ( the kind you use for painting walls). I primed them ahead of time because it would take too many coats of acrylic paint without it,  and on craft night I did not want to take too much time priming and waiting for paint to dry. 

I had some pre-made bows in the craft room that made very cute embellishments to out projects. 


This was a great girls night craft project the cost was not high the supplies were not complicated and I was able to shop sales. no one needed to have amazing artistic skills for their project to turn out awesome and we had a great time. Who is ready To host their own Craft night.?

No comments:

Post a Comment