Friday, March 15, 2019





I started this new super fun thing...Craft night with the girls. We get together about once a month and we work on a fun project and we drink a little wine. I collect all the supplies for everyone using craft store coupons and shop sales and dollar tree stores and everyone splits the cost of the project supplies. if keeps cost down for everyone when we can buy one spool of rope or one 12 count package of embellishments and split them. This idea started when me and one friend decided to get together a couple times a month to make things. WE posted pictures on Facebook and had lots of positive feedback of our crafts and found others wanted to join. I have a nice craft area in my basement, so I figured we could allow others to join. this week we had 6 girls and my craft room is getting to small just a few short months after we started. out Facebook group is up to 12 girls already, so I am looking forward to possible having a big craft night in the summer when we can craft in the back yard and fit more than 6 girls. I will be posting some of our project’s ideas here over the next few weeks. Craft night has been a big hit already and it is such a good excuse to get the girls together for a no stress fun evening. My daughter is 11 and she likes to craft with me but on craft night she loves hanging out with the kids that come with their moms, so she will usually do her project before craft night. This has been a big help for me. While we work on her craft I get an Idea of what parts might be more challenging and if I forgot anything we will need. 
I would like to inspire other groups of ladies to get crafty and have some fun girl Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment