Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Reversible fall pumpkin and winter snowman wood craft





This was one of our first craft night projects. we were able to find wood slabs at the Ac Moore. they were a little pricey so I stopped at a local house that always has fun natural wood craft items for sale on their front lawn and I asked If I could buy a fee wood slices from them.
This was so much fun to make and It was able to be displayed in October on the pumpkin side then after thanksgiving I just turned it around and left the snowman on the from porch, for valentines day i added a rose in his arm and gave him a red scarf. I had to put it away in march when the Easter decorations started to come out but this one project was displayed for a few months
we drilled small holes in the wood so we could place a dowel into them to hold them together and drilled holes to stick the sticks into for snowman arms. I hot glued a pine cone to the top which was cute for the pumpkin side of the project and then became the hat holder for the snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment